Printing Refund Policy
• You are responsible to verify your printing and finishing options prior to accepting the
• Refunds will only be provided for legitimate reasons and are granted at the discretion of the
• Refunds are granted in the form of printed materials only within 2 weeks of your request if
approved; cash will not be given for print refunds.
• Refunds must be requested within 10 business days of the problem print job.
• Refunds will be provided only for affected pages so watch your printing and keep issue
pages to submit with your refund request.
• Refunds can be submitted via e-mail at email@example.com. You can also submit a
refund request directly to the GMW office.
• With your refund request you must include:
- Invoice number
- Reason for your refund request
Valid Reasons for Print Refunds
• Toner smears or streaks.
• Low toner or too much toner (unacceptable print quality).
• Other printer-related defects.
Not Valid Reasons for Print Refunds
• Design errors
• Spelling errors
• Check thoroughly before uploading your print file
• Select the Online Proof option
• Email us for guidance on preparing the artwork